Friday, May 10, 2013

BEATFACE: Teal and Black Eyeshadows

Check out my dramatic look. I had this look in my head and I'm satisfied with the outcome. 




I think teal is a really pretty color. So I wanted to do a look with teal in it. I had the opportunity to do some more playing in my makeup, especially my 88 Matte BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palette. I'm satisfied with the color payoff of this palette. I wanted to do something different from my normal smokey neutral eye, winged eyeliner and nude lip. The look and products use after the jump...



Products used:
Here's what I used:

EYES
-NYX e/s base (white)
-88 Matte e/s palette (teal & black)
-NYC Skyrise mascara
-NYX Brow Powder
-MAC's Studio Concealer NW35 (highlight under brow)

FACE
-MAC's Studio Concealer NW35 (highlight under brow)
-MAC's ProLongwear Foundation (NC45)
-MAC's MSF Skinfinish (Deep)
-MAC's Blunt Blush (contour for cheeks and nose)

LIPS
-Wet-N-Wild Matte Lipstick (peach)

I know falsies would've gave this look the OOMPH that it needed, but I forgot to apply them :-(

Until next time dolls!


Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored.  All products were purchased by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment